A masonry gallery demonstration of the client response add-on's image select feature. Image selection or the feedback panel may be enabled/disabled independently. So if you only want to accept selects, then just switch off the feedback panel, as in this gallery.
In the image grid:
- Unselected Image; click icon to select
- Selected Image
- Leave feedback on an image
In the status bar:
- Click to display all images, selected and unselected.
- Refine selects; dims the unselected images.
- Displays the number of images selected; hides unselected images.
- Send selections and feedback to the photographer.
To download an image, Cmd-click (Mac) or Ctrl-click (Windows) the image thumbnail, or use the Image menu in the slideshow view.